Acceptable Use Policy
Blue Tiger USA, Affiliate Partner Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into Blue Tiger's Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this AUP have the meanings provided to them in the Terms of Service. Blue Tiger may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
You shall use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or display of any information, data, or material in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations, including without limitation is prohibited. Blue Tiger reserves the right to terminate the Services for any Customer that exposes Blue Tiger to legal liability or threatens its ability to provide services to other customers. You agree to indemnify and hold Blue Tiger harmless from any and all claims resulting from your use of the Services.
You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable U.S. law. Any content that, in our judgment, violates our Terms of Service, including this AUP, in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Examples of prohibited content and activities can be found in this section.
- No Illegal or Harmful Use - You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is harmful to others or illegal under applicable U.S. law, including without limitation in connection with any of the following illegal, harmful or fraudulent activities:
- Disclosing private sensitive personal information about others;
- Distributing malware or other malicious code;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances and drug contraband;
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of prescription medications, including, but not limited to, promotion, marketing, or sale of prescription medications without a valid prescription;
- Hosting child pornography or content that is potentially harmful to minors (Any website found to be hosting child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice and reported to law enforcement or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NMEC);
- Hosting FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites;
- Hosting or linking to a website intended to deceive the public including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com;
- Hosting or linking to an anonymous proxy server;
- Infringing upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please notify Blue Tiger by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Money laundering;
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft;
- Selling weapons or ammunition;
- No Unauthorized System Access or Network Abuse - You may not use the Services to gain access into any network or system without permission. Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing another network without permission, to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures;
- Attacking other networks (i.e. Denial of Service (DoS) attacks);
- Intercepting or monitoring data without permission;
- Running a file-sharing site;
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, offline reader, click spam, macro programs, internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, index, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Blue Tiger's website or servers for any unauthorized purpose;
- Don't Hamper System Performance - Consuming excessive amount of server resources is prohibited. This leads to server performance issues and may cause a disruption to our systems or other customers. Use of any scripts or processes that may adversely impact our systems is prohibited.
- No Adult Content - You may not use the Services to distribute pornography or other adult-related content or offer any escort services.
- No Storage of Backups - Backing up personal data to a hosting account is prohibited. Our Services are designed to host your web site, not serve as a data repository. Blue Tiger reserves the right to remove backups from your hosting account.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
Blue Tiger maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services to send unsolicited bulk or commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("SPAM"). Please review this section to avoid action under our AUP.
- You may not use the Services to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages. Blue Tiger maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its network or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting, or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("SPAM").
- "Safe lists," purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as SPAM. We will terminate the account of any User who sends out SPAM with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may use our Services. Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
- Please familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act. Information about the CAN-SPAM Act may be found by accessing the following link: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business
Defamation and Objectionable Content
Blue Tiger respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information. Accordingly, we generally do not screen, monitor or control customer content. However, if we are made aware of content that violates the law or this AUP, we will consider the matter and take appropriate action as determined in our sole discretion balancing the merits of the complaint with the right to freedom of expression.
- Blue Tiger values the freedom of expression and encourages Users to be respectful with the content they post. As a webhost, Blue Tiger is not a publisher of User content and is generally not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims or to determine whether certain material, which Blue Tiger may find objectionable, should be censored. Accordingly, Blue Tiger generally requires a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by Blue Tiger in its sole discretion, to take down alleged defamatory or objectionable content. However, Blue Tiger reserves the right to disable or remove any content to prevent harm to others or to Blue Tiger, as determined in Blue Tiger's sole discretion.
Blue Tiger may terminate your Services with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. This section describes how Blue Tiger may enforce this AUP.
- If there is a violation of this AUP by a User of a Reseller, Blue Tiger will suspend the account in question and notify the Reseller so that the Reseller can address the matter with the User. The occurrence of additional violations on a User account may result in the immediate suspensions or termination of your Reseller account.
- Direct customers.
- Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP.
- If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- A failure to respond to an email from our compliance team within forty-eight (48) hours, or as otherwise specified in the email, may result in the suspension or termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP in our sole discretion.
Reporting AUP Violations
If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP, please review this section to learn about our reporting procedures.
- If you feel you have discovered a violation of our AUP please email us at email@example.com
This file was last modified on September 18, 2018.